Saturday, January 27, 2007

Sniffly but happy Saturday 8 pm

Okay, started editing the footage, and this is fun and good to craft the story line WITH the footage in "hand." Ya know, not theorize, but have my hands in it.

This is what has evolved:

for a rough rough rough cut, I think I will not narrate/ voice over this, but maybe have the story come together through emails/ phone messages, and me reflecting at key junctures in person. Have the narration be in present.

Im not sure how to start. Oh, I could read from the first blog entry showing the bank statements. Maybe get footage of that text? I need B's help with the Bank statements.

so get footage and capture of: BLOG, ME READING THAT
SEE ABOUT GETTING NEWS AUDIO CLIPS, CREATIVE COMM
READ EMAILS TO FRO NEIL P.
AUDIO OF ME CALLING LESLIE AT TDBN BACK -CLARIFY,
COULD WE DO INTER. OFF CAMERA?
HOW TO RENDER?
CALL NEIL, TAPE
RESEARCH, WRITE THE INFO ABOUT BANKS I WANT TO OFFER
REVIEW BL AND BLOG

I may need to get headlines of gramm leach bliley. Or audio news. That could be the soundtrack. News clips TD sign in place of Fleet sign?

so, cobbling together the soundtrack (maybe this could also be an audio piece) with the following to start: the blog entry, [my footage -feel self conscious vieotaping my bank, could add some voice over pretend it's from then], email to branch, email response from her, leslie voice mail, call leslie?, email to/ from neil, call neil? me talking to myself in car.

can b. help me with what is kosher?

blog again --wanting to talk to people. i need some transition to the interviewees. could insert cliff/ spade talking about no idea where banks put money.

or will i do how do banks work? not sure how i'll do that.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home