Monday, January 22, 2007

I captured Spade and his cat; yahoo. (Good name for a cat.) And I started to sketch out the footage I will use in the first section. I did this without checking my old notes, so I'll see if the thinking is similar as before. (or not.)

For my first rough cut.

Scene 1: I am going to insert footage of the sign of my bank branch (maybe retake this in Amherst tomorrow.) I need to learn how to insert the scanned images of bank stationery into final cut.

I'll do my narration over that? I could grab my writing from early in this blog.

Scene 2: What is wrong with banks?

I'll snip together:

caroline: Ya try to be local!
cliff: banks leave community
spade: no idea where banks put your money
islam: all banks predatory, not permissible
mark: 4, 5: all banks have connection to fringe, may have to recapture that
mark 6
french guy from money?
caroline predatory lending
spade money is power
speak in defense of banks -small banks. big banks. who can speak on behalf of them?

COULD I INSERT INTERVIEW FROM TD BN? QUESTIONS: WHERE IS THIS INVESTED? IS THIS TRANSPARENT? IS THERE SPECULATION? WHAT REGULATIONS? WHAT SAY TO THE IDEA THAT BANKS ARE FUNDAMENTALLY AT ODDS WITH DEMOCRACY?

scene 3: how do banks work?

i need to explain fractional reserve, not sure what visuals yet.

GET FOOTAGE OF THE DEVELOPMENT FUNDED BY HAMPDEN BANK

martin m i think. I NEED TO GET THE OLD CAMERA OPEN.

scene 4: where should i move my account?

to be filled in; TRIP TO NORTH CAROLINA

scene 5: drops in the bucket

how do i make this research matter?

scene 6: interest

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home