Saturday, January 20, 2007

Yow. I think Ive been avoiding this a little. I have captured all the footage except for Common Good bank stuff --which maybe I'll capture tonight? I have scanned lots of stuff from Bank statements. I got a hard drive. So I have made some progress.

I should look at Prelinger. And see what the captures look like all together. Keep it simple.

Can I sketch this out more?

1. sound: my bank got bought. play with that song.

cobble quilt footage: bank statements, prelinger, td, gramm leach bliley headline, is there footage of fleet center becoming td center? my footsteps on cement, on grass. me walking in front of bank

narration piece:

2. things to know about banks: play with that song.

cobble footage: martin mayer? who else? the french guy. redlining, predatory lending
footage with td people.

narration

3. where should i move my account?

footage of five college, as if the building is the holder of the money this fluid substance, of electronic data.

common good/ cdcus

intervweave interviews --put people from nedap in again. me signing my money to self help. footage of self help?

song cdcu

narration: met with small bank owner preferred not to be filmed.

4. drops in the bucket

footage: my chart of info SCAN --union meeting, convincing others to put money into cdcus or other options.

film drops of water -rain.

5. interest

islamic interview.

how shall i end this?

prefer to give out some money to friends no interest loans; interest...

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home